The Latest In Fashion Sunglasses | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Latest In Fashion Sunglasses

Friends know that I spend a lot of time online and they always ask me about the latest trends which I may have come across online. I can now safely tell them that Aviator Sunglasses are now making waves once again. I came across this piece of news on CTSWholeSaleSunglasses, who have recently expanded their range of aviator sunglasses to twenty five now.

CTSWholesaleSunglasses are selling these at $18 per dozen minimum and that equals to only $1.50 per pair. Because of their popularity, Aviator Sunglasses can be sold at $18 PER PAIR and that is a handsome profit of $16.50 per pair.

I have always encouraged people who would like to start a small business to go ahead, find a product that you like selling and source for a reliable supplier. If you are still in two minds, I would like to remind you to strike while the iron is hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment