The Hawaiian Ecotourism Industry | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Hawaiian Ecotourism Industry

My friend, Boon, was an environmental activist. Since I met him, his environmental ideas have rubbed off on me as well and I try to do the least bit of harm to Mother Earth.

I came across this travel agency at their website, HawaiianBeachRentals.com. What I like about them is that they are champions of ecotourism in Hawaii. Ecotourism is actually vacation packages that are like no other. These vacations protect environmental assets and yet there is profit to be made.

A very popular HawaiianBeachRentals.com vacation rentals offered is Kauai Ecotourism Vacation Rentals.

Kauai is an island in Hawaii which is very rich in its natural beauty. The people of Hawaii are not going to spoil that beauty but that does not mean they cannot earn tourist dollars. In fact, this beautiful paradise on earth is a perfect example of what ecotourism can offer vacationers.

Take a look at the captivating screenshots. Don't you wish you were there too?

No comments:

Post a Comment