FREE Mini Appraisal360 Report | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, March 18, 2007

FREE Mini Appraisal360 Report

Recently, I had this idea that I need a push to improve myself. I also needed to know how I am doing currently and how to improve myself and personal development. This is very important if I want to advance in my career. At the very least, it will show my prospective employers that I am a proactive individual who take great pains in improving herself.

My friend told me about Appraisal360 where as an individual user, I am able to take the 360 test for free and receive a mini report. Should I want the full in-depth report, I could upgrade my account. And if I am able to get four friends to buy their full 360 report within thirty days, I will receive a full refund. That means, refer four people to receive a full 360 report!

This 360 degree feedback and appraisal system is really helpful to ambitious people so it should not be a problem getting four friends to buy their report!

No comments:

Post a Comment