Shopping With Coupon Bella | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Shopping With Coupon Bella

I am not a stingy person but I try my best to get the most out of my money. Times are hard, you know? I hate to waste but I still shop. That's because like a smart shopper should, I shop with coupons and codes.

When I first started to shop online, I did not know that I could make purchases cheaper than the listed price. Then I came across coupons and codes online and now my first priority before making a purchase is to
Find Coupons with Coupon Bella at CouponB.com

Did you know that Coupon Bella updates her site with the best coupons on a daily so that we do not have to do the dirty work ourselves? Her site features an impressive three hundred and counting online merchants.

CouponB.com has been live for a year only and has chalked up and hundreds of thousands of browsers monthly. That speaks volumes for the coupons found on CouponB.com

It is a nice feature to be able to receive email alerts of new coupons so that I will never miss out on a good deal again. It has happened before a couple of times when I forgot to check with Coupon Bella firsthand!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great writeup! This is Coupon Bella. I want to let ya know that Vistaprint.com just gave me an exclusive 75% off coupon on premium business cards. It is a great deal! Vistaprint.com has lots of free product offers such as free business cards, free note pads (my personal favorite), free rubber stamps, free post cards, etc. Beside the minor shipping cost, it is a really good deal. I personally took advantage of those free offers from Vistaprint the past holiday, and they turn out pretty good.

    ReplyDelete