Comparing Mobile Plans | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Comparing Mobile Plans

Do you, like me sometimes feel that you are paying too much just to keep your phone line active? My phone usage is so low, it is hardly worth the money but then to have the facility and convenience of a mobile phone, I am forced to subscribe to a mobile plan.

So I was complaining to my friend that I am paying such a big amount every month without utilising the facility to the maximum and I feel that I am paying for "nothing".

He told me that I should really do my research well because mobile phone packagse are so competitive and there are many packages for us to pick from that suits our needs. Why go with the crowd and follow what my friends are using when that suits them may not suit me?

A lot of people actually do look for deals on cell phones but once these people are committed to a plan, they forget to continue to compare packages later on since new plans come out all the time.

Many did not know that if only they switched to a new plan that suits their needs and usage better, they can actually safe a lot of money on the long term.

I was horrified that I would have to go to each individual mobile service provider to compare each plan one by one until my friend told me that it doesn't have to be such a hassle if I use Wirefly.

I have heard of
Wirefly previously and know that they are the leading online seller of cell phones and wireless plans. They always have these great mobile deals that are so tempting.

My friend said that Wirefly is a gre4at mobile resource site and there is a very convenient and hassle-free wizard tool found on Wirefly that can help me to pick the ideal plan based on my calling needs. That sounds really great and I'm so looking forward to the savings that I will get!

No comments:

Post a Comment