Building Link Popularity | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Building Link Popularity

I am currently in the process of setting up an extension blog of FreebieLand, called House of Freebies. I feel that this blog is overcrowding and a new blog will be good to go back to basics. I will be revealing the link later as it is still work in progress and is not open to the public yet.

My biggest obstacle is building
link popularity. For FreebieLand, it took me nine long months to rise to a Google Page Rank 3. I think it was stuck at 2 for more than six months.

This time, it should be easier as this is an own hosted blog and it gives me full control over the set up of the blog, unlike a free blog like FreebieLand. Moreover, I now have a whole suite of low level blogs that I can link to myself which is better than having one or two high ranking blogs linking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment