Free Serious Fun DVD | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Free Serious Fun DVD

Royal National Lifeboat Institution is giving a free DVD upon request, which you can find the form and fill out by clicking on the link I have provided above in this post. There are two versions of the DVD, one is Serious Fun DVD and the other is Serious fun DVD - Dartmouth. Choose only one in your request form. This freebie offer is only valid in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

You will also be asked a few questions, like if you own a boat and if you do, what kind of boat it is. Before you send in the request, you can watch a preview of the DVD first and if you like it, then please make a request. If not, just leave it to others who would appreciate it.

As for me, I have no use for this DVD so I am not going to request for a copy even if I am eligible for me, which I am not. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment