Free Children's Online Dress Up Game | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Free Children's Online Dress Up Game

Image courtesy of StarDoll

A girl whom I met playing Pet Society on Facebook told me that there is a similar game on the internet that is like that. It's a dress up game that seems to be very popular among girls. At least this girl told me that judging from the way her two sisters are addicted to the game.

In Pet Society, we create our virtual pets but in StarDoll, we create a MeDoll avatar. Well, even though this isn't my kind of game, I thought it would be good to share it with on my blog with readers who may like such games or maybe have children who would like to spare a little time playing a game like this.

This game is free and also has social networking elements. Players can get connected to each other and make friends. Well, I am not going to start playing it lest I get addicted to it but if you are already playing on StarDoll, do let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment