Busy Time For Freebie Bloggers | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Busy Time For Freebie Bloggers

I told a friend that even as a blogger, we have our busy seasons as well. Going into the holidays, as a freebie blogger, there is going to be a whole lot of freebies to unearth. I know that a lot of companies are going to take this opportunity to offer freebies, or at least samples, to get the word out about their products or services.

My friend laughs at me and says that I should work in a call center to know the meaning of "busy" and she is speaking from experience. She has worked in various call centers these past few years and she says that her telephone seems to ring nonstop so much so that the buzzing sound even came into her dream.

She also told me that luckily she loves talking so has no problems talking the whole day at work and some customers who called in really cracked her up with their ridiculous questions and demands.

No comments:

Post a Comment