Free Uber Rides Are Here Again | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Free Uber Rides Are Here Again

Yes, I love Uber cos I hate driving. Moreover, Uber keeps giving us free rides! Well, not 100% free but this time, it's RM4 off per ride, if you apply the code LUCKYNUMBER7

These discounted rides are valid from now until 6th November, 2016, daily, from 7am to 7pm. I know the promotion states until 7th November but my Uber app is showing that it is until 6th November only, so I am sticking to that. 

Best of all, we can enjoy up to thirty discounted rides during this promotional period.
If you have not been pampered by the convenience of Uber yet, sign up for the service by downloading the Uber application (Andriod / iOS) on your phone, then key in EMILY2U to enjoy a free Uber ride worth RM20. SIGN UP HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment