Shop For Guitar | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Shop For Guitar

I am planning to purchase a guitar for my young nephew. I know nothing about guitars, although I used to OWN one, believe it or not. I wanted one and my dad bought it for me. I don't know why I wanted it, but I did attend classes but just for a short while and then I gave up and it started to collect dust, and I later sold it off! 

I kinda regret my decision now because if I didn't sell it, I could just pass what I have to my cousin. Now I can't. Anyway, I have been checking guitar enter.com but still rather clueless on which guitar to buy, which is more suitable for a young boy. I just have so many questions to ask. I think this is a man's job?

No comments:

Post a Comment