Necklaces & Rings | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Necklaces & Rings

If you know me, you know that I am not a person who likes accessories. 

However, the other day, I attended a function and there was a lucky draw. There were diamond rings and pendants given away as lucky draw prizes and I was soooo close to winning myself a diamond ring! 

Since that day, I have been checking out rings and trying to get one for myself, probably to console myself. 

Truth be told, I cannot afford a diamond ring, so I've been looking at a more affordable range of rings. 

These joy jewelers promise rings have caught my eye and I plan to get one for myself even though I am not making any pledge. LOL 

Which do you think suits me more?

No comments:

Post a Comment