Themed Parties | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, April 23, 2012

Themed Parties

I dread receiving invitations to themed parties. That's second to gale dinners! Yikes, I never know how to dress up, or carry myself. I am always out of place! I am secretly happy when I have solid excuses to turn down invitations but there are times that I am obligated to show my face. 

 I just received an invitation to a "cowboy" party, by the way, and I am so worried now. I don't want to go as a cowgirl! If I were a guy, it's easy. I could just wear a Stetson and a pair of yankees cufflinks, and I am good to go. 

I am cracking my head right now. I think I should discuss this with my girlfriends who also received this invitation and see what they are wearing. I'll just copy their styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment