Free Eukanuba Dog Food Sample | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Free Eukanuba Dog Food Sample

Image courtesy of Eukanuba

This is a free dog food trial pack from Eukanuba. I used to buy this brand of dog food for my two dogs many years ago, they have since passed on.

Anyway, there was a redemption exercise last time, where we could redeem free bag of dog food with X number of bar codes. Sad to say, my free dog food never came. I was very pissed off, I don't believe that my bar codes never reached them. I rather believe that they did not fulfill their side of the redemption exercise.

Anyway, click on the link provided at the top of this post and request for your free dog food trial pack.

2 comments:

  1. hi :) where abouts is this link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/EukanubaAsia/app_195170590525964

    ReplyDelete