Free Software: Free Studio | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, June 24, 2011

Free Software: Free Studio

Image courtesy of Free Studio

I came across this free software when I was looking for software to convert my videos shot with my phone. This Free Studio is an all-in-one software which apparently convert all types of files. Amazing, isn't it? Obviously, at this point, I haven't tried using the software first but I really like that I could do whatever I want with my video format without having to download multiple software.

If you have used Free Studio before, please drop me a comment to share how you like it and it there are any quirks. How is the quality of the converted file? How do you rate this software? It's free but it doesn't mean that it has to compromise on quality, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment