Free e-Cards | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, June 24, 2011

Free e-Cards

Image courtesy of Free E-Cards Online

The other day, I wanted to send out an e-card to my friend. Unfortunately, I was asked to pay for the eCard! Naturally, I cancelled the card, since I am not going to pay for the ecard since there are so many free ones online.

Well, I found one at Free E-Cards Online, and there are so many features available, like changing the colour of the card and the background. I could also select a short poem to be included in the card, great for those of us who couldn't come up with a short verse ourselves!

Once you have personalized the card, you could also send it to multiple recipients so it saves a lot of time. You can send it to ten people at once, if it's a generic eCard.

No comments:

Post a Comment