Topamax Lawsuit & Information On Birth Defects | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Topamax Lawsuit & Information On Birth Defects

Since my last post on Topamax side effects and a recent Topamax lawsuit, a couple of people have wrote in to me asking for more information. I do not have in-depth information as what I know is what I read in the media. However, doctors have linked birth defects of babies with cleft lips and cleft palate to Topamax. And these are just two defects in the area that I could remember!

I have been asking if any of my friends have been prescribed with Topamax before, a drug used to control epileptic seizures and migraine headaches, but I couldn't track down anyone so far. However, if you have a friend or family member who has been affected by Topamax, you should recommend a reliable lawyer with experience in such cases.

Do jot down this contact information of a law firm in Austin, Texas for assistance.
O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments:

Post a Comment