Free mp3 "You and I" Will & Kate Wedding Gift Song From George Michael | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Free mp3 "You and I" Will & Kate Wedding Gift Song From George Michael

Download You and I free mp3 track here

I bumped into this freebie by George Michael while searching for news of Prince William and Kate Middleton. This is a song, cover version of Stevie Wonder's You and I, which George Michael released as a wedding gift to the royal couple.

At the time of writing this post, I am still in the midst of downloading this free royal song so I can't comment how good it is. However, I have been a fan of George Michael since his Wham! days so I expect that his song will be good!

Prince William and Kate Middleton will be getting married on 29th April, 2011, so this song is released so timely!

No comments:

Post a Comment