Free Angry Birds For PC | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Free Angry Birds For PC

Image courtesy of Angry Birds

Everyone is talking about Angry Birds the game that first came out on iPhones. I've got it on my phone as well and don't find it an exceptionally good game. Sure the graphics and sound effects are great but the game doesn't hold my interest for very long each time. I guess I lose interest because I find it difficult to progress to new levels.

Now, besides games on Apple phones and tablets and on Android phones as well, Angry Birds have landed on the internet, on Facebook and downloadable on our computer as well. If you have been looking for Angry Birds for PC and for free too, click on the link that I have provided at the top of this post, and follow the required steps. You should be able to get the Angry Birds game in no time.

However, take note that this is a limited time offer and only open to residents of the United States. So there you go, be quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment