Free AmericanMuscle 2011 Calendar | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Free AmericanMuscle 2011 Calendar

Image courtesy of AmericanMuscle

It has been years since I bought a calendar. I don't see why I have to when I get so many free around this time every year. Of course, some are nice, some are not so nice but who cares when after the year is over, it is like scrap paper already.

If you would like to receive an AmericanMuscle 2011 calendar, just click on the link that I have enclosed at the top of this post and fill out your address in the form provided. This offer is only valid to American addresses so too bad if you live outside of the United States of America.

Anyway, if you don't know, American Muscle is a newsletter for Mustang owners and enthusiasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment