Accutane Injuries and Pain | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Accutane Injuries and Pain

Every time I hear of the sufferings that my friend is going through due to Crohn’s Disease, I can't help but wonder if she is suffering because of the Accutane that she was prescribed with to treat severe nodular acne. I think it's pretty ironic that one seeks treatment for one problem and another medical problem crops up because of that!

I have told her about the free consultation offered by O’Hanlon, McCollum & Demerath for sufferers like her and the ongoing Accutane Lawsuit by these experienced attorneys and hopefully they could help to determine if she has a case against Accutane and what compensation she is entitled to if that’s the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment