1st Birthday Party | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, December 27, 2010

1st Birthday Party

My cousin's little daughter celebrated her first birthday a couple of weeks ago. It took me quite a long time to come up with an appropriate gift for her. I don't know what girls her age like. I don't even know what to expect at a first birthday party.

My cousin told me I didn't have to bring any gift so I ended up giving her a small amount of cash. At the birthday party, I saw the cute gifts that other guests gave. Now, when I next receive 1st birthday invitations, I am wiser on the kind of gifts that I should be getting for the birthday girl!

Well, I don't think I have to wait too long for a chance to get gifts for 1st birthdays since I have so many friends who are young parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment