Gold Buying Information | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Gold Buying Information

A number of my friends are already buying gold. They say it's a good form of investment. Properties are too, but that would require a lot more money! I have no idea how or where my friends buy gold. I think that they are keeping the information secret because they are unwilling to share the pie. And I call them friends!

In any case, I too have been reading up on gold news and the how-tos of gold investment. I hope that one day, I will have enough of spare cash to invest in gold. I know that I have to start somewhere and despite the price of gold rising continuously, I am still not ready to put my finger in the pie yet, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment