Free 2011 Calendar From Pillsbury | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, November 08, 2010

Free 2011 Calendar From Pillsbury

Image courtesy of Pillsbury

Yes, it's that time of the year again where we search for free calendars. Do you know that I have not purchased a calendar for years? There are just so many free calendars given away every year, who needs to buy anymore? LOL

This one is from Pillsbury. You can always expect high quality calendar from them. Yes, they have been giving away free calendars as long as I can remember. Too bad their calendars are only available to US addresses, which means that I have never personally received any of their calendars.

Anyway, to receive their calendar, you would have to sign up to their newsletter. I don't think it's a bad deal at all. I am sure as a freebie lover you would have a spare email account just for newsletters and spam mail, right? Teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment