Free Harlequin Romance Books | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, November 26, 2010

Free Harlequin Romance Books

Image courtesy of Harlequin

I just downloaded 16 free Harlequin romance eBooks and I am so happy. The format I downloaded is .PDF but if you prefer, you could also download other formats like ePub, eReader, Mobipocket and MS Reader. There are a few genres of free romance books, and I grabbed them all, except for 3 foreign language books: Suspense and Paranormal, Passion, Classic, Heart & Home, Inspirational, Historical & Languages.

When I was schooling, I read hundreds of romance books yearly but I stopped reading any book at all when I discovered the internet. Now, I prefer audio books. Even with eBooks, I find that I don't have time to read and with 16 books, I kind of feel pressured. LOL

Well, now that I have downloaded all the books in .PDF, I am thinking of getting them in other eBook formats and sync them to my iPhone so that I can read when on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment