Family | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, November 26, 2010

Family

In 3 months' time, my sister would have been in the States for ten years already. We haven't seen each other for that long too. The other day, I sent her some photos of our brother and she was surprised that he has lost so much weight, so much so that she asked if he was on phentermine diet pills.

According to my sister, over these years, she has kept putting on weight, until she had to discard her clothes a few times because they kept getting too tight! And she remembered that when she first arrived in the States, she had to shop for "kids" clothes. LOL

As for me, I think I lost a bit of weight but then I have never been fat in the first place. My mom and dad also lost weight. I think that could be due to age.

No comments:

Post a Comment