Free 34 International Music Tracks | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, November 26, 2010

Free 34 International Music Tracks

Image courtesy of Guardian

I love freebies and I especially love free music. I listen to all genres of music, though there are some, like Country, that I find hard to tolerate. I love international music, though. if you do too, click on the link above that I have enclosed in this post for an awesome download of 34 international music tracks thanks to Guardian Music Blog.

You can download the music files all in one go or your can download the tracks one by one. Some of the music that you can get are from England, Mexico, China, Chile, South Africa, South Korea, and many more. I haven't listened to these tracks yet so I don't know how good they are but if you are adventurous in your taste of world music, you should give this a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment