Tablet Or Smart Phone | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, October 08, 2010

Tablet Or Smart Phone

I am thinking of rewarding myself with an electronic gadget this year end. Firstly, it's my birthday and secondly, working for myself, it's going to be like a 13th-month bonus for me. I can't, though, decide if I should get a tablet or another smart phone.

I already carry two cell phones, by the way, but I do not have a tablet. Tablets, though, are so new in the market, they don't yet have the "completeness" in features that I am looking for.

Although I still have one more SIM card that do not have a cell phone to slot in, I don't think it's possible for me to carry three mobile phones at the same time wherever I go. It would be too cumbersome! Anyway, I still have a month to think over this. Maybe I will just end up giving myself a cash bonus. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment