Free Calvin Klein Fragrance Sample | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Free Calvin Klein Fragrance Sample

Image courtesy of Calvin Klein

I love fragrance samples, though I never use them but just collect. Yes, I'm weird! If you love brand name parfum samples too, here is good news for you. We can once again request for a postcard sized fragrance sample of Calvin Klein's latest fragrance called Beauty. Just click on the link that I have enclosed in this post.

There are no stated terms and conditions for this sample request but I figure that like most other free sample requests of fragrances that I have come across so far, this one will most probably be available worldwide, one per household and we have to allow six to eight weeks for it to be delivered.

If you have requested for it or even already received it, please drop me a comment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment