Free Wall Sticker Samples | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Free Wall Sticker Samples

Image courtesy of The Wall Sticker Company

When I was a kid, I really wanted to decorate my room with wall stickers. I did stick conventional stickers to the wall only to get a scolding from my parents. They didn't force me to remove my stickers but they became very ugly as time goes by because they were never meant for the wall.

The Wall Sticker Company is actually an Australian company and I believe that their free wall sticker samples are only available to people in Australia. They sale of wall stickers may be available internationally, though.

Anyway, if you are in Australia, I think you really should get these free samples. I don't know how many they are sending out but even if you don't like to decorate your home or office with wall stickers, it would be great to get these as they are just so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment