Free Use Stock Photos | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Free Use Stock Photos

Image courtesy of FreeFoto

If you run blogs, I am sure you sometimes make use of photos to make your post more interesting, right? I have to admit that while I prefer to use my own photos, sometimes it's just easier to grab an image on the web.

FreeFoto has a very good range of photos that one could use for online purposes but attribution must be intact and a link back to the site is compulsory. I feel that this is fine since we are using something for free and it is only right to give credit where it is due.

FreeFoto also has high resolution images for sale but for web projects, lower resolution files will do. Let me know if you find the photos here on FreeFoto useful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment