Free Armani Exchange Designer 3D Glasses | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, August 30, 2010

Free Armani Exchange Designer 3D Glasses

Image courtesy of Armani Exchange

If you are into technology, I am sure you would be waiting for 3D televisions to get cheaper, right? Frankly, I have tried out watching 3D movies but don't think that they are exceptional. Maybe I am just not someone who appreciates technology that much. Whatever...

I have found an excellent freebie for all you freebie-lover tech geeks. It is a pair of designer 3D glasses from Armani Exchange. As usual, this freebie offer is only valid to North American residents, including Canada.

To request you freebie, send an email to marketing@armaniexchange.com along with your personal particulars: full name and delivery address. I assume that one shouldn't be using P.O. Boxes for this. This freebie offer is available while stocks last.

No comments:

Post a Comment