Cute Printable Notepads For Women | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cute Printable Notepads For Women

Image courtesy of Freebies For Women

I am someone who loves DIY projects. And even if the things that I do may turn out to be more expensive than buying it from a shop, I think it's worth it, I think, since I placed time, energy and effort in it.

Today, I came across this freebie which is printable notepads for women. If you are a man and don't mind having all these images of women in your notepad, then by all means, feel free to print them out LOL.

There are ten designs to choose from. If you are feeling generous with your printer, you can print all of them. However, another way to save on printer ink is to use coloured paper with black ink. Black is supposed to be cheaper, right?

Anyway, leave me a comment and let me know how you like the designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment