Free DKYN Charmingly Delicious Perfume Spray Tester | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Free DKYN Charmingly Delicious Perfume Spray Tester

Image courtesy of DKNY

While searching for freebies earlier this morning, I bumped into this freebie offer and thought that it would be great to request for one! I haven't submitted my request yet but it looks like this offer is available worldwide. In any case, I see no harm in trying even if you live outside of North America!

This freebie of a DKNY Red Charmingly Delicious perfume spray tester is very small, only 4.2 oz but I have a friend who used to collect such small perfume spray tester bottles and she has such a huge collection because her mother works in a cosmetics counter. This would make a great addition to her collection. Red is so eye catching and one of my favourite colors too!

If you are requesting for a freebie, do allow about 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. Also, please let me know by leaving a comment here when you do receive it for the benefit of everyone. Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment