Free Joomla Layouts | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Free Joomla Layouts

Image courtesy of ProWebCreative.com

All my self-hosted blogs and websites use WordPress as Content Management System (CMS) but another good one which I had wanted to try but dare not when I think of the work that entails, is Joomla. A friend has a Joomla website and I really like the template that he used, something different from the common WordPress themes that I come across all too often.

This website, ProWebCreative.com has a very good selection of free Joomla themes but they also have a small collection of free Drupal templates and one miserable free WordPress theme. So if you are looking for free Joomla themes, perhaps you should check out ProWebCreative. If you want WordPress themes only, you can give this a miss.

Right now, I cannot spare the time to explore Joomla but I will when I feel adventurous enough. I will be pulling hair, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment