Free Mobile Games | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, November 27, 2009

Free Mobile Games

Image courtesy of Gameloft

If you are like me, with a Nokia smart phone, I am sure you can't get enough of using it. You know, I like to play games on my mobile phone when I am lying in bed, just before sleep comes, or when I'm sitting on the toilet, or waiting for the bus. Some people like to listen to music, well, I like to play games.

Obviously this has led me to search for games, free mobile games on the internet and I have found these free games on Nokia's Ovi Store. There are a total of 11 free mobile games as far as I could see and I have to admit that I haven't the chance to try out even one, unfortunately. If you have time, you can request for the games to be sent to your mobile phone, and you can install from there and play.

Like I said, these are free games but the say it's for a limited time only, so grab them quickly. I am not sure if these will turn into premium games after a certain period of time even if you have already installed them on your phone. In any case, if you don't like these games, you could always uninstall them. It's not difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment