PC Fair Goodies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, August 23, 2009

PC Fair Goodies

In a previous post, I mentioned not being able to visit PC fair this time around even though the venue is just within walking distance from home because of family responsibilities that are taking all of my time.

My friend, Andy who went there, told me that he managed to buy a receipt printer that meets his budget and needs, finally, from PC Fair. Andy told me that even though the price was not reduced by much, he was offered a lot of freebies, which he normally would have to buy separately.

PC Fair is a very price competitive event and there are certainly many useful freebies up for grabs. It's a pity that I was not able to attend but then there is always another time since there are three fairs every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment