Digiscrapping Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Digiscrapping Freebies

Image courtesy of Cottage Arts

Oh my goodness! If you are a digital scrapbook hobbyist, you should check out this website. The designs offered here are awesome, I tell you. I don't remember if I have featured Cottage Arts before. I think I have but I cannot be certain. In any case, the freebies on the site looks new to me so there's no harm writing a second post on the site, right? Good things must be shared, you know!

To download any of the free design packs, just right click and select Save As. You should be able to get the download file. Check the size to confirm. These freebies are for personal use only and even so, if it's a web based project, you should give credit where it is due. As always, ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment