Free Twitter Bird Icon Set | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Free Twitter Bird Icon Set

Image courtesy of Productive Dreams

Twitter may still be suffering from DOS attacks but it is still as popular as ever. Even I continue to update my status; well, at least I continue to try. One thing I like is that my Twitter feed is linked to my Facebook account so I only need to update one place.

If you are a webmaster looking for cool Twitter bird icons, this website, Productive Dreams, has amazingly good quality stuff. Of course, the designer from India, Gopal Raju, doesn't just offer free Twitter bird icon sets, which you can use on both personal commercial projects, he also has many other vector designs. I love his fresh ideas and just wish I know how best to make use of them!

Anyway, check out productive Dreams and be blown away by the cool designs. Perhaps you could leave me links to your website that you are using Gopal Raju's creative works!

No comments:

Post a Comment