Download Michael Jackson Gold Memorial Program | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, August 17, 2009

Download Michael Jackson Gold Memorial Program

If you have read my other blog on etrading, you would know that there are unscrupulous people who, as soon as they got their hands on the Michael Jackson memorial service program, put it up for bidding on eBay.

Yes, these are non Michael Jackson fans who somehow managed to get hold of a copy depriving real Michael Jackson fans of owning one, without having to pay through their teeth. I may not be a fan but I certainly do not agree with these mercenary people. Anyway, there were some who sold downloadable copies in .pdf format. I think that's pretty insane too because we could get that for free on the net if only we'd look hard enough.

Well, you're in luck today if you would like to own a copy of it, albeit in digital format. I came across it being offered by The Loop for download. It comes in four parts but I guess if you are so inclined, you could combine it into one large file. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment