Computer Fair In Ipoh | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Computer Fair In Ipoh

It's PC Fair this weekend in Ipoh if you do not know yet. If you have anything to buy, computer parts and accessories, hardware, software, laptop, laptop backpack and everything computer related, this is a good time to shop but be quick as it will end on Sunday night.

As usual, it will be held at Stadium Indera Mulia. Even though it is just nearby, I will not be dropping by. At first, I did have things in mind to buy but then I couldn't wait and have already purchased ddr, hard disk and monitor recently. Well, what could I do when they broke down on me at the wrong time?

Although I may be giving this PC Fair a miss, I will be looking forward to it come December. Yes, there will be yet another round of computer cheap sale. If you do not know, there are three fairs in a year. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment