Free International Calls | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, June 12, 2009

Free International Calls

Image courtesy of Talkster

My friend told me about this free service to make free international calls via Talkster. Frankly, this is the first time I heard of it and have yet to try it out to see if it really is free. The most important thing is that there is no catch though my friend says that the service is ad-supported.

The concept is really simple, just like some phone services which lets us make cheap international calls. Just that Talkster's service is completely free.

Oh yes, apparently we could make our Talkster calls from the computer, mobile device and also via text messaging. Another advantage of Talkster is free group or conference calls. Try it out and let me know if it really is free!

No comments:

Post a Comment