Free Lenahan & Dempsey T-shirt | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Free Lenahan & Dempsey T-shirt

Images courtesy of Lenahan & Dempsey

I am sure we have come across many t-shirt freebie offers from various companies but I was pretty surprised when this morning, I was informed that a law firm is giving away a free t-shirt. Normally, I only wear my free t-shirts at home. I see no point in giving free advertisement to a company just for its free t-shirt. My value is higher than that! LOL

If you would like a free Lenahan & Dempsey t-shirt as shown in this image, fill out the form provided with your personal particulars. Do not that you will have to be a resident of the United States. Only one t-shirt is available per household.

No comments:

Post a Comment