Free 14-day Trial With Mulyoo | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Free 14-day Trial With Mulyoo

Although I prefer WordPress blogs, I am still keeping my Blogger blog because I am afraid of messing up with transferring my Blogger blog to a WordPress hosted blog. But for friends that are starting new blogs, I would tell them to go with WordPress. They should start off their blogs on the right footing.

I was informed of Mulyoo's Wordpress Blog Hosting this morning where for only US$2 per month or US$20 per annum, we get to host our own blogs with Mulyoo subdomain. I know you may think that you could find an even cheaper host or even free but Muyloo offers more than just hosting. Mulyoo is also a social networking site which allows Mulyoo community members to interact, make friends, gain readership, following and brand fans all through blogs.

If you would like to try out the blog hosting services of Mulyoo, especially if you are just starting a new blog or a new WordPress powered blog, Mulyoo is offering a free 14-day trial. If you like the service, you could renew your membership at only US$2 per month or US$20 per annum.

Registration is a breeze but remember to have your PayPal ID handy, though you will be charged $0 for the first 14 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment