Free Creative Fonts In Vector Format | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Free Creative Fonts In Vector Format

Image courtesy of Web Resources Depot

A friend, who wanted to do a web project, told me that she is looking for unique fonts in vector format. She told me that there may be many free fonts on the web but most of them are not in vector format. Is that true? I never notice what format they are in. LOL

In any case, I found this website, Web Resources Depot, which has a long list of free creative fonts in vector format collected from the web. There are a total of 19 in color or black, so many that I would have a difficult time selecting which one to use.

If you were looking for creative yet free fonts in vector files, check out the large collection on Web Resources Depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment