Win “Kiss My Asphalt” T-Shirt | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Win “Kiss My Asphalt” T-Shirt

Image courtesy of Angie Fox

If free t-shirts are what you like, then I have good news for you. Angie Fox, who is the author of The Accidental Demon Slayer is giving away a free t-shirt every Monday. All you need to do is just sign up to receive her quarterly newsletter and be automatically entered into a draw. A winner is selected every Monday.

I have to admit that I am uncertain if this freebie offer is still available. After all, this post on the blog of Angie Fox was posted almost a year ago.

However, Angie Fox has published her P.O. Box address on that post, so send her a self-address stamped envelope and she will send you some freebies, she promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment