Nine Seconds | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Nine Seconds

I participated in an LG Life's Good contest where the latest LG mobile devices were up for grabs from LG Renoir to LG Cookie to LG Ice Cream. Although LG Ice Cream is the cheapest of the range, that was what I aimed for. I am really interested in the strawberry flavored LG Ice Cream that is in pink! Of course, my ultimate favorite color is still gold but pink is still sweet enough!

Right now I am still waiting for the results but I can't help but wonder if my nine seconds speed in playing the crossword puzzle is good enough even for third prize. I can't remember how many games I played but my best time was still only nine seconds. I tell you, my heart already beat so fast chasing the clock that I think I may need AED to regulate my heartbeat!

HHmmm If I don't win it, I may just have to buy it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment