More Photoshop Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Photoshop Freebies

Image courtesy of PSD Fans

I know I have written way too many posts on Photoshop freebies already but please bear with me. I am still waiting for my copy of Photoshop which my friend will buy for me from the capital city. Apparently, it's cheaper there. So meanwhile, I am checking out various websites that offer Photoshop freebies, and hope that I could make use of these freebies later when my Photoshop is installed, finally.

I believe I have not written about PSD Fans before but even if I had, because frankly, I cannot remember, they have new freebies to offer. Free Photoshop brushes, anyone?

Besides these brushes, you will also find plenty of quality textures, backgrounds, icons, 3D graphics and photosets. They don't plenty of freebies to giveaway but all those that are on offer are quality stuff that you should check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment