Professional Beauty Job Board | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, February 27, 2009

Professional Beauty Job Board

When I was younger, my sister used to dress my hair because she dreamed of being a hair stylist. She would also force me to do the same for her but I didn't have flair and would make a mess and she would be angry at me.

Now, that we are older, my sister is in the beauty line, though not in the hair business like she dreams of. She still tells me that she wishes to take up a hair course and then look for a job in that particular industry. My sister's workplace has a hair stylist so my sister is learning from him on the side.

Beauty Jobs is a professional job board that was set up for both employers and employees in the beauty industry and they could connect to each other directly to fill jobs; jobs that are to beauty from hair stylist jobs to salon jobs, spa jobs and more.

I think that my sister should go for a professional course if that is what she wants to do, after all, the industry is pretty competitive!

No comments:

Post a Comment