Free Scrapbooking Graphics From Studio Ellie | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Free Scrapbooking Graphics From Studio Ellie

Image courtesy of Ellie Lash

Gosh, I really am on a roll searching for digital scrapping graphics. This morning, I have the pleasure of featuring the blog of Ellie Lash, What's Up In My World. Her blog looks kind of familiar but I am not sure if it's because I have come across her blog theme before, or stumbled upon her blog before or worse, have featured her blog before. Yes, I am that forgetful but I don't think I have written about her work before.

Ellie Lash has a very creative range of scrapbooking graphics to share. Some are for sale while some are freebies that you could download and use in your personal projects. To know what is allowed and what isn't, do spare some time to read her Terms of Use.

I am envious of Ellie and her creativeness, check out her designs, they are so detailed and she could always match her colors so well. I really like her work and hope that I could find something similar in free WordPress themes but I have scoured the web extensively to no avail. SIGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment